Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why dont we start a post of names and faces, so when we see each other at shows or what not, we know who we're talking to...
ill start

me actin' all cool

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
My name is Rob :D

That's me on the left of course with my woman :D She just went back to brown last night though, her natural color...

And we are at the Hard Rock Cafe in Niagara Falls, NY in case you were wondering...

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Here's a few of me!

Kyle

·
Registered
392 Posts
me with girlfriend

·
Registered
298 Posts
Heres some pics...

Me and the boyfriend....

·
7,595 Posts
you looks very confused in that pic. a good caption would be "where the hell is the on button on this thing" :lol:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
what the hell, i'm ashamed of what i look like, but i don't know, i'm really insecure about a lot of things.

here's the best i could find of me

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
this better paul :)

And Justin - I could always re-post that picture of you either standing on that concrete base - or the one through the window of you on the deck :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hahaha, jeff, repost the one through the window, that one is hilarious.

~justin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, b dash rian, I take it from your Little Devil shirt that you ride BMX? That's bad ass, cause I've never seen another Saab kid into BMX.

What kind of bike do you ride? Ride street, trails, parks? I have to say I miss the trail scene back East, and the cops in CA are dicks about bikes in skateparks.

-Tyler

1 - 20 of 141 Posts