Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
After looking at those photos I get this wierd feeling. Kinda like when I see pamela anderson. I guess its from the car.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ahhh man your lucky!! All I must say is FINE;)!!

Even me: jedi_master58 is still jedi_master58

HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wait, aren't these the pics of CleveSaab's wife? Ya'll know who Cleve is at Saab Central? Tweek - you sure his nick is SaabScott on Saab Central?

·
User
9,193 Posts
DeLorean said:
yeah, lets get the full body shot here. when ever I see shots like this, I think back to this --

http://www.richardland.com/features/spears/britneyclone.htm

not suggesting anything here, but a few odd things have happened online :lol:
HOLY SHIT that is disgusting.... imagine beating off to something like that and then getting down toi the bottom of the page and seeing a dude! lol..... (NIGHTMARES) :lol: :shock:

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
zingZACH said:

HOLY SHIT that is disgusting.... imagine beating off to something like that and then getting down toi the bottom of the page and seeing a dude! lol..... (NIGHTMARES) :lol: :shock:
When I was in high school, I worked at Costco in the food court. I knew this big macho muscle-head guy, about 23 yrs old, who thought he was super smooth and always was walking around flexing his muscles and hitting on all the girls and bragging about how much of a lady killer he was, and always picking on everyone and being a loudmouth bully. Everyone there thought he was such an ass except for a few other meatheads that worked there, they thought he was OK.

anyways, long story short, he and some of the dudes from work went to this club after work, and he called in sick the next few days. One of the dudes that did not like him so much told us all about how he got really wasted and took some girl home and then found out after he got "WAY TOO FAR" with her that she was really a dude.

then after that he wasn't such a loudmouth anymore, and he stopped picking on everyone all the time. :lol:

karma strikes again. :shock:

·
User
9,193 Posts
abdukted1456 said:
zingZACH said:

When I was in high school, I worked at Costco in the food court. I knew this big macho muscle-head guy, about 23 yrs old, who thought he was super smooth and always was walking around flexing his muscles and hitting on all the girls and bragging about how much of a lady killer he was, and always picking on everyone and being a loudmouth bully. Everyone there thought he was such an ass except for a few other meatheads that worked there, they thought he was OK.

anyways, long story short, he and some of the dudes from work went to this club after work, and he called in sick the next few days. One of the dudes that did not like him so much told us all about how he got really wasted and took some girl home and then found out after he got "WAY TOO FAR" with her that she was really a dude.

then after that he wasn't such a loudmouth anymore, and he stopped picking on everyone all the time. :lol:

karma strikes again. :shock:
Hahaha... i know of a couple stories like that :p ....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts