Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I was just crusing to my gfs and noticed a red g35 coupe cutting through traffic. Was like hrm ok well. I followed and we turned onto a side street that was open. I heared him go so I gunned it. Ended up shutting down at around 90-100 with a car or so on him. So I turned a U turn and noticed a gs430 had been following us. So me and him got a light and I wasnt really trying as I had just called my gf to explain to her why I was late lol. Light goes green. He guns it. I was like like hrm. So I went. Being that he was auto he had an advantage on me and he started earlier. But I was at his door through 1st and 2nd. And let off cuz my gf was like wtf are u racing now lol. Wish I woulda went through 3rd. I woulda pulled it. Oh well. :)

My Viggen Mods:
Optiflow Intake
Custom FMIC
Removed 1st Muffler
Dawes Device
Forge DV
MP Short Shifter
MP Clamp/Brace

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully gonna detail it today if weather permits and I'll get some pics into the pic section. 8)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice kill man. Too bad you couldn't show out that GS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well I guess it was for the better. A little farther down I saw a cop doing a U turn our way. I woullda been over 100 by that time lol. :shock:

·
Registered
88 Posts
In a quarter mile race, you may have been able to pull on a g35, but also with the gs430, doubtful, but it would be pretty close.

You have the disadantage of trying to get traction with one front tire, plus your boost is severely limited in 1st and pretty well limited in 2nd as well.

On the hwy you should be able to pull on either with ease.

-Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts