Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple pics of my Viggen at Carlisle, looked pretty good that day. Pics were taken by Jon and hosted at the NYSOC site.

-Steve

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What!? No - I sure as hell didn't. Damn, I wish I knew - I wonder how good the result was - you sure it wasn't water injection?

That was Marlon, wasn't it? I'll have to ask him about it next time.

·
Registered
546 Posts
NVigR8 said:
Here's a couple pics of my Viggen at Carlisle
I want a pic of your rotors. :D

b dash rian said:
looking good, and that 900 next to you has nitrous.
I talked to that guy a bit and I don't think he has nitrous yet. That guy had a classic 900 for a while and the NG900 was pretty new to him. I believe the nitrous was planned as the next upgrade.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
well he had all of the piping run, and it all said NOS on it, but i guess it could has been water injection, but he also had a big NOS sticker under the hood, so i dont know
he also had a huge sound system in it

·
Registered
546 Posts
b dash rian said:
but he also had a big NOS sticker under the hood
I remember it now. The NOS sticker was on the exhaust manifold and it was half burnt from the heat. But the Saab was not setup for NOS. It is a future endeavor.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeLorean said:
Very nice wheels!
Thanks! The idea was to show the rotor with the pad material melted and fused onto it from a track day the day before.

I just ordered the same rims but in 18", I think the 18's are gonna look even better. The 17's may be up for sale, if I do I'll put them up in ths classified section.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts