Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had just eatin chipolte and gotten gas :) and I was on my way home when i hear the rumble of a diesel (I don't know exactly what makes messin with these guys fun, but its fun. No disrespect I would love to own a truck like that.) Anyways im in the far right lane of a 4 lane kinda street road, 45mph.... and he zips by me after a stop light i'm doin about 20 in second and hes goin like 40 and so i kinda get on it and pass him and by the time im in third he had gotten on it, and by about 50 we slow down to a light, and after the light i was at this light is ALWAYS red, so we both pull up to the light and were inchin forward a lil bit at a time, light drops hes out in front (DANG YOU WHEEL SPIN) and then i grab second. game over. as soon as I drop it in chip second and im gone i get about two lengths by the time I get half way into third and hes still goin, we get to goin WAY TO FAST and i back off, and we hit another light anyways, just under a quarter mile i'm guessing. definitly the closest match i've been in in a long time, he was lifted, exhaust, and that's all i know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts