Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a Saab of a guy from work. $400 cash, it's got 210k miles on the clock, runs and drives pretty good for what I payed. I was a bit hesitant on buying another turbocharged vehicle after I had a DSM that was nothing but problems, but I've seen this car drive to work reliably and I was pleased to hear Saabs are known for reliability.
So here's the pictures I got of it, kinda covered in snow but you get the idea.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I thought it was a pretty good deal. I'll get some better pictures of it when I get it home. It's got a couple issues like the headlight brackets are broke, windshield wipers don't work, and the driver's side rear caliper is broken. The plan is to fix it and do some routine maintenance and get it on the road whenever I can afford license and insurance on a 2nd car. I'm a college student so this car will be driving the 100 mile round trip to school and back when I get it going. Hopefully between this Saab and my 02 Malibu (226k miles) we can keep both cars going through me going to school. It's only 3 more semesters. I'm going for my associates in automotive for those who were wondering.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
North of LaSalle-Peru but south of Dekalb by about 50 miles. I live about 15 miles away from our nearest town Amboy. I wouldn't be surpised if you have no idea where I'm at :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts