Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I wasfeeling good today. I just oiled up the old K&N filter and regapped the plugs and the car was running great so I decided to just open it up on almost anything that lined up with me. So left the work parking lot and drove 20 minutes and not one person would bite!! THe car was running real strong and I finally saw my victim!!! Black mustang ahead on the right so I worked my way up and blew past him!! Next I hear the Mustang downshift and hear this earth shattering rumble/growl....no more of a roar!!! Next is where it gets good and where my car almost ran its first 13 second 1/4 mile!! The Mustang jumped behind me and it was everything I could do to keep him from hitting me!! So here's where the 13 seconds comes in.... had he been pushing me we both could have turned in 13 second 1/4's! Next light we line up side by side and I decide to go for it and now I could have turned in a 14 second 1/4 mile just on the suction as he left me in the dust!! So at the next light I took notice of the badging on the car..... SVT Corbra with 4"Exhaust. So I roll down the window and ask the guy if it was stock to which I get ....hahaha...its a 351 Windsor with a Paxton supercharger running 8psi boost dropping over 450HP at the crank.

So I dont feel so bad about the loss but I need to pickem better!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts