Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i don't know if any of you guys know but i use to have a 96 900SE turbo coupe, black on black before my now 99 9-3.
I was at my brothers school going to get my transmission worked on, the sincro's were going bad.
Well, im in the left tuning lane getting out of the side street to the main street. When i go toward the middle of the street waitiing my turn. The light tuns yellow and i see that no one was coming straight. The guy on the across the side decide to go in the right turn only lane and go straight to catch the light.

Then BOOM, he smashed my front end was gone, air bags in my face. I got out and looked at what happened. There was like a bumper cracked on the guys chevy work truck and my car was totalled.

Here are some pics of the car.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Wow...I didn't know about that. Well im glad you still stuck with Saab. I have the same questions as Burns.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the 900se was less money then my 9-3. Insurance covered some of it but not all.
But for being pretty much the same car. I love my 9-3 more then my 900se. It just feels so much better. I had the clutch on there changed and had put a custom muffler on there and a cone filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts