Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made it outta stainless steel as always..... same type of pipe i used for the subframe brace i made a long time ago

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i know u know the answer to that question Steve... so i will leave it at that

my mods list is freakin ginormous

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i just finished a very long and informative post on hp at saab central look for something along the lines of "removing amber side markers adds 5bhp?"

anyway the pink pillow is actually tied into my trionic 7 engine control module

through my vast reasearch i noticed that more and more saab enthusiasts were using the pillows as waste gate actuators, what u do is poke a hole in it and through it on the manifold with some quick welds... there u have it my secret external wastegate

damnit steve!!!!!

p.s. the big seats that the pillow is on...well let me let u in another little secret of mine.... that is my new backseat and let me tell u the ladies love it!!!!
dont ask how that fits in the back of my car... it does!!!!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
It seams that the pillow works better for you then that rear brace.

No more info on it, like do you notice a difference? I'm sure there is, give more info.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Damn rcmdesign its not like you care how it works out anyway, with your N/A car. You can just take the "Pink Pillow" and put it between the door and you for stability, because you cant go that fast anyways.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
snow4_1man said:
Damn rcmdesign its not like you care how it works out anyway, with your N/A car. You can just take the "Pink Pillow" and put it between the door and you for stability, because you cant go that fast anyways.
BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! ROFTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

SOrry RCM!! :lol:

·
Registered
461 Posts
hey don't hate snowman. the N/A still hauls ass enough to hurt beilive me. I wish i had that pillow when i had my accident have a dark ass bruise on my ribs. OWWIEE N/A will bitch slap you

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if i am at the convention ben the pillow will b too...

performance review as i stated on saab central:
i have to laugh everytime someone asks me if i noticed any difference in performance of my car after i install somethin.

To answer your question yes greatly improved the car it sits even better now in my garage... until spring
i do not drive the car in winter since i have an old for station wagon as a beater once the roads are cleaned up a bit though i will go around the block or somethin

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
snow4_1man said:
:oops: :cry: My N/A still hauls ass. I want to get it dynoed :lol:

·
Registered
361 Posts
abdukted1456 said:
I bet if you slap some viggen badges on that pink pillow it will really haul. :shock:
Naturally Aspirated Viggen ... Type R. 8) :lol:

Ported head, upgraded camshafts, better intake manifold and throttle body, exhaust headers, and a 7500 rpm redline could net you 185-195 hp or so. 8)

I've thought of using a N/A Saab engine in a lightweight single-seat car ... but the stock 9-3/NG900 chassis is just tooooo heavy for a N/A 4 cyllinder to really "perform". :cry:

Now a N/A C900 is pretty cool because they can be made to handle badass for cheap! Who cares about straightline power if you can eat em alive in the corners!?

Adrian~

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
We're getting very off topic here.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey snow 1 man why dont you go crash your car again and then you can yap about n/a saabs...oh yeah usually your car is faster than the n/a when it runs, maybe you forgot that yours doesnt

1 - 20 of 28 Posts