Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The product itself is kind of lame, was given the job of making a free standing plastic air freshener more appealing...

But I am very excited to have been awarded my first design patent and watch my first product launch. The boss man applied and paid for the patent to be put in MY name and not the companies which was very cool of him.

The website is fail. It's a preliminary launch. If the orders look good we will make 5-10 million units in a matter of months. The commercial should be airing soon if it has not done so already.

I have more interesting products under development, and if this ones a hit it means I get royalties moving forward. So here is hoping the first step goes smoothly and old ladies across the country order some fruity air fresheners lol.

www.freshartstand.com

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
ordered 4.

Congrats.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Did I hear correctly, slight must scent?

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
hehe.

gotcha.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha i know. but i couldn't remember the other guys' names. :)
I know you knew :)

Vince-famous for "you're gonna love my nuts" and getting into fights with whores, and Sully-the Brit from Pitchmen-Anthony Sullivan. Sully and Vince. There you go.

And thanks Eminem for some free advertising courtesy of this awesome spoof:

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
oh yes, vince. how could i forget vince. the slap chop remix was one of the best things the interwebz ever created.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I have an idea for an ada-architectueral product that I should bounce off of you maybe we both make some money. Do you have a contract to protect me if I reveal to you and you decide to exclude me?

I'm serious. Had this product bouncing in my head for a while and no resources/time/resources to prototype it.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an idea for an ada-architectueral product that I should bounce off of you maybe we both make some money. Do you have a contract to protect me if I reveal to you and you decide to exclude me?

I'm serious. Had this product bouncing in my head for a while and no resources/time/resources to prototype it.
Well, we have open call for inventors days. But honestly, if it's too narrow of a focus it will get lost on my companies ears. If it's not going to sell 10 million pcs a year it's going to get shelved. I have no interest in profiting off of the ideas of others.

I have an invention a lot of people in the company are excited about that could make me rich involving couples and sleep, but so far even that is getting trouble with traction over function issues.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
well...sounds like your co. is not what i need. mine is something that needs to be added to the ada codes as a reqd equipment. but it would take massive legwork.
g/l
i'll work on it with you bruce.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts