Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Is there somehting wrong with me, but that link luca posted comes up as a tahoe.... how is that a drift/track car.

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Dude your ADD is horrible go to the doctor. One day you are going to be driving and be like squirrel and run into a tree and there will be no more luca.

·
Registered
791 Posts
It was a Datsun when he first posted, idk how it would have gotten changed though.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude your ADD is horrible go to the doctor. One day you are going to be driving and be like squirrel and run into a tree and there will be no more luca.
dude stfu and go find a job and somewhere to live. It was a datsun and how the fuck is that add. Everyone has dreams im sorry im following mine. It was a datsun 510 at first and i dont know what happened.

Your're the one short on your meds if i remember right.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
dude stfu and go find a job and somewhere to live. It was a datsun and how the fuck is that add. Everyone has dreams im sorry im following mine. It was a datsun 510 at first and i dont know what happened.

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah, Luca you're more than welcome to stay on TSL after that comment.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Craigslist fail?

I doubt a mod would go through the effort to search through the LA craigslist.... maybe i'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts

This post alone has earned you the coveted IronJoe high-five.

EDIT: My dream drift/track project car. Swap in a SR20 and boom, instant win.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1688252334.html

1 - 20 of 47 Posts