Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some jerkoff keyed my car a not to long ago in the parking lot along the trunk. Man if I only knew who did it.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
dude, that blows. I know how that feels. I have some "friends" that think it's funny to jump on my hood. Well when they hear that e-brake pull up and my face light up, they know to run now. I keep right behind my seat a mini sledge hammer. Chased down one or two punks so far ;) haven't seen them near my car since :lol: Gotta show them whose boss while ya can, don't let them get you first. Just keep an eye on your car, if the ass knows you and your car, he'll be back. That's when you want a digital camera in your hand. Hope ya find out who the jerk was and get his ass in court. Good Luck Man

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
The nerve of people!!! Thats really bad, but luckily its fixable. Is insurance going to cover it at all?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
dude, i know how you feel, some punk ass gothic kid keyed my car at school last year durring a firedrill, it wasn't the saab, but however it was my jeep, he keyed from hood to trunk both sides, one long stripe, and it goes down to the metal, and it was apraised at $1,600 in damages, yes, that's right sixteen hundred dollars.

don't worry about it dude, you wont have the car forever, but get it repainted asap

~justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts