- 630x300x75 intercooler with 2.5" piping
*365whp/465nm*

Exterior:
- Realcar 02 front bumper
- 19" Zero ze05 black wheels + 235/35 falken

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the link! Very clean 9-5 and a nice list of mods too! Where are you from?

Does that "realcar" front bumper have a rear to match? Front bumper makes me think of mustang a little. Side view looks a little off balance. That aside - looks good!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I`m from finland. I dont have full bodykit yet, and i only bought that front bumper bacause of my intercooler, which was lower than original bumper. But it will have full bodykit next summer, and a better brakes and chassis.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Welcome! Awesome looking 9-5. I like the looks of the front bumper and the all-white theme. The wheels also fit the car very nicely too. And for performance, those are some pretty big whp numbers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Awesome looking 9-5. I like the looks of the front bumper and the all-white theme. The wheels also fit the car very nicely too. And for performance, those are some pretty big whp numbers!
Thanks, i hope that next summer that e85 fuel is available in my area, so i can squeeze little more power, 450whp should be quite close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.