Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is so damn empty i thought i'd tag it.

I'm currently spending my winter in the South, but i'm a Mainer through and through, and of course i love my C-900.

My Saab is about 3k away from the big 200,000. Hailing a chain drive tranny, no sync in 2nd, 4th is starting to fall apart, and i have a distressing CLUNK when i cut the wheel too hard.

But i friggan love my car, seriously.

For a car with as many problems as it has it faithfully hauls my ass around wherever i need to go, when the roads are coated in ice i'm still doing the speed limit and everyone else is creeping along at 35 (the south remember?).

I'm hoping to do some serious work on this car during the upcoming summer,
i have a friend with a '86 9000, he rebuilt the 2.0t that was in it shortly before getting a 2.3 that he's rebuilding right now. He said that the 2.0 was mine for a pretty decent amount including the work, i eagerly await the day this will be complete!

this is just me rambling really, but over the past few days i've really been grooving on what a useful car this has been for me and needed to give it some props.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I was recently interested in fitting an 1986 9000 turbo 2.0 litre (with 200,000 km) into my 1990 900 S 2.0 litre (250,000 km).

All you should need in addition to the motor, wiring, apc boxes, ecu's, etc that are from the 9K is a 900 turbo exhaust manifold.

Apparently the 9k was crunched before I could get to it tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts