Saab Link Forums banner

My 1990 c900 Convertible Airflow Build

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  adshaft 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Neat little trick with the antenna through the spoiler, :) although I think I'd have moved the antenna down to where it goes on the later verts. How will you keep debris out of there now?

I love the stereo install--very clean. Especially the amp location and the sub. Well done!

Car is looking good. Looks like you spent lots of time on it.

#6 ·
Thanks guys.:)

Green didn't you have a Airflow kit a while ago? If so bite the bullet and do it...Do it. You won't regret it.Haha

Turbocon I still wanted some trunk space and that fairly empty spot fit the bill for the amps, had to remove one brace but I used a thicker wood to hold the amps and give that extra support for the sub and anything else that will sit on it when closed. The antenna fits kinda snug in the lower section where the fin sits, it'll be strictly a summer car, but any debris will be blown out with a compressor air nozzle thingamajoe.:)

#7 · (Edited)
Awesome work! I really commend you for doing all of the work, especially the floors. I just went through the same kind of repair myself and it's taxing. POR15 is great stuff though. Amazing work on the doors.

Very cool audio setup too. I was thinking of trying the same thing with the front speakers and this is good inspiration.

Great job on everything!

#10 ·
Awesome work! I really commend you for doing all of the work, especially the floors. I just went through the same kind of repair myself and it's taxing. POR15 is great stuff though. Amazing work on the doors.

Very cool audio setup too. I was thinking of trying the same thing with the front speakers and this is good inspiration.

Great job on everything!
Thanks, if you need any info on the front speakers install, don't hesitate to ask. And the floor repair was probably the worst thing I ever did on any car.:)

Is this where all my parts have gone? (and others too)

Looks nice! I was wondering what you were building with all those parts you've been buying up from the US :)
Haha, this build actually only required a couple of those parts bought here on SL. The real goodies like your whaletail will be going on my spg build sometime soon... maybe. :)

Nice work Adam! How many cars do you have in your fleet now anyway?
Thanks, my current saab fleet is at 8 but one car (the silver one I posted) is strictly a parts donor for this car and my other c900s and the other white vert will be for sale once attended to. So I'll end up with 6 sexy saabs -three 9k and three c900. Will post a pic once I use your facsia. Thanks again.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.