Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
is this like an eating competition (metaphor), where one person can go longer, but nobody really wins?

or is it like an actual eating competition where dave wins?

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
i am member of neither MSA nor NESA but as i am nowhere near the midwest, have no desire to go anywhere near the midwest, and well just plain am not a big fan of the midwest (to far from the ocean and too flat... most of it anyway) i will have to say...

NESA

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is not a vote.

simply a thread for argument between the MSA and NESA regarding tuning, buffets, wheel sales, burnouts, tasteful modifications, or anything else you can think of.

that and most of the people on here can't even spell SONETT correctly. i bet no one pronounces it correctly either. meanwhile everyone hates on honda tuners (i know a few honda guys who will give my viggen a good run).

basically why the fuck do most people on here think that their saab is faster or more tastefully done than any other car out there?

for the most part we know 90% of the users on here beat the piss out of their cars and then list them on saabnet as "babied" give me a fucking break.

saabsarefasterthanwhatyouthink.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
So nett. So neat.

Boom! Oh, and I say it as such. Is that acceptable?

Also my car has never seen a track or done a burnout.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

also JK, you are one of the few people i find to make logical thought out posts for the most part. even if you are a hypocrite.

i'm ranting at people who blindly spend tons of money on modifications and never bother to fix underlying issues such as bald tires, worn motor mounts etc, then bitch that they have no money left for brake pads.

or the "the tune is shitty" no "all tunes are perfect", or the "your car is fugly because you don't have the same expensive wheels i do"

how about the "whats a choke do?"

or my personal favorite

"i'd like to give $$ to a linker if they have the part i need" which usually turns into "i never got the part and XXXX stole my money!"

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
That photo is not my car. I do not like burnouts. I do enjoy buffets.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
don't make Viggenkid angry.

too late.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Viggenkid, since we're airing grievances...you also left out any discussion of "project threads" that people make when things are "in the works" or "soon to happen"

Those are my favorite.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I like the "I lost to a crappy car threads" next to "I kicked a porchs ass threads"

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
you should get a job as a civil engineer.
That's a great idea!

Then I would get to think about things like "hmm, how much should I tip the guy who put air in my tires" instead of things like "boy, I'm hungry. I hope begging is productive today"

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.