Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baught one yesterday and it works GREAT!!!! like amazing my car looks 20 times better. Its crazy the best car cleaning product i have ever baught

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I was wondering about his product...Im glad someone finally bought it. Did it dry like the commercial claimed?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not quite as fast.... lol

But yeahhhh its amazing how shiny my car is. Its sooo easy, i wash my car all the time but it takes sooo long now with this it takes like 10 or 20 min.... GOOD PRODUCT A+++++++++

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
where did you get it, and how much, i've never heard of this product, what exactly is it

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Wait hold up...I used this and all it seemed to do was spread around the dirt evently. Althought it was a little brighter, there was a fine residue left on the car.

I ended up taking it back.

You may just need to wash the car twice if really dirty, but then you've wasted alot of time.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you scrub down the car... or just spray it?

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I scrubbed the bitch with some good ole elbow grease.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you cant just spary... you spray on the soap then wash the car like normall...
and its the best looking car clean i have ever seen. your prob just a lazy bastard and did not wash it enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
No i scrubbed it really well. You just wash your car every week anyways, so there's never enought dirt on it.

Mine was pretty dirty. It just sucks IMHO. Lol plus it costs like 12 bucks. I can wash my car for $3 at the hand wash place, and have it looking waaaay better.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no no your wrong.... plus its 12 the first time... LOL you can use it more than once.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Boxerchip said:
no no your wrong.... plus its 12 the first time... LOL you can use it more than once.
Ohhhh wow...u can use it twice :lol: . The stuff it comes with is on the starter kit. Once the filter gets dirty, and the soap is used up you have to buy more, and its probably like $5 for each.

Nah..I personally just don't like it cause it didn't seem to work for me. If it worked for others, than thats cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts