Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This high flow intercooler is designed to replace the restrictive Viggen intercooler and highly restrictive stock intercooler. Aluminum core is a bar-and-plate design for maximum heat transfer and minimum flow restriction. It will bolt up in the stock location in the same way as the Viggen intercooler.

*Price Special* Pre-order your intercooler now at this low price of $299. We have not received our full supply of cores yet, so shipment will be delayed for several weeks. Once our cores are in stock the purchase price will be raised.

http://mpperformance.com/ng900.asp

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Looks good, Eric!

And folks: IMHO, that's a great price.... That's the going rate for a similarly sized Spearco that DOESN'T bolt up in the stock location and requires silicone elbows ($$$) or other connections.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve – This intercooler uses the same core that is on my Saab, except it is 3” longer. And my intercooler has straight endtanks which need 90 degree elbows. This intercooler is designed to fix in the stock location. We hope to offer another intercooler in a few weeks that will fit flush in the Viggen front bumper like mine does.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
wow thats a great price and it bolts right up!! geezus how do they do it!!

so what are the dimensions on this one and what are the dimensions on the future larger one?

good work again!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts