Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me first start by saying, wow, what a mindblower. This movie had me thinking for hours after I I finished it...You either understand this movie or your don't...The whole Chaos Theory and Butterfly effect in science amazes me too...It's crazy to think that at every moment of our lives we are faced with different decisions that could ultimately affect the rest of out lives...At first I couldn't stop laughing while watching Ashton on the screen due to his previous movies and shows...I expected him to be a little more "comedic" in the movie, but he maintains a farely serious role...But the movie does have its downfalls, for most of the whole beginning of the movie, you are confused as hell as to what is happening during his "blackout" episodes...Not enough information is given as to what the hell is happening and so you sit there and start to dislike this style of "releasing information to the viewer"....

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I would rate this movie an 8....

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Nice review. I was about to see this movie but didn't think it would be all that. I may have to see it now. 8)

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's pretty deep movie if you think about it. A little excessive on all the drama for my taste... But a nice look into how the the change in the smallest detail may alter the future of someone in such dramatic proportions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts