Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i watched dawn of the dead the other night with some friends, it was really really good

i want to see it again, the movie itself wasn't as scary as i thought, just some parts that startle you, like the begining, wow, i so didn't expect that to be behind the door... jesus, that's creepy shit

the movie was hillarious too, some parts i couldn't stop laughing, i know i have a sick sense of humor, but when there are like 1000 zombie things walking around the bottom between two buildings, and they are talking from building top to building top, and making one guy on the other side, find one that looks like a celebrity and picking them off, it's pretty darn funny.

good movie, go see it

~justin

oh yeah, and make sure you stay through the credits, cause it finishes off the story, and you get to see boobies :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, there is a saab 9-3 in it, and it's a manual, and the girl driving it doesn't know how to put down the e-brake, i found an error in the movie too, i don't know how it is in the 9-3, but when the ebrake is up, does the "park" light, and "brake" light, light up? or just the park one? cause in this they both light up, also, the car slams into a tree in reverse... :cry:

good movie though, go see it

~justin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts