Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok and I read the reviews online then went to see the movie tonight. Not what I expected, well at least most of it. I expected more "killing" per say...And what I received in return was a car chase :? Yes, don't get me wrong there is some nice action killing scenes, but overall the movie was quite boring at times...The beginning is action packed and will keep you gripping your seat, as well as the end of the movie, but in between you could almost "look away"and not miss anything...Overall I thought it was a great movie, but on a scale of one to ten I would have to give this an 7. Solid story line, good acting, just not what I expected from a "Bourne" killer... :wink:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Well i also saw the movie tonight. I did not read any reviews on it but i thought it was a good movie. Better that what you made it out to be. The car chase was good and i thought the killing was also enough. Your not watching the terminator here. Also to the fact that there was not a lot of killing was due to his girlfriend, because if you rememberd at the end he saved that guys life because she would want it that way. So that indicated that he was not trying to kill anybody, but just fighting for his life, and only killing in self-defense.

This movie is awesome, also its nice to have a movie were thinking is envolved, if i wanted a kiliing spree, i would have went to watch something else.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Ya sorry about that.

Ya i saw the saab, i pointed out to my gf. I like how all the cops are are bmws though. Also that 7 series damn i take that over any saab any day. Sorry

·
Registered
88 Posts
I enjoyed the movie a lot.

Actually, it's quite true about BMW 7-series and stuff like that in Russia. It's funny how government officials there get to be driven around in some of the most expensive cars on the market. Cars popular with Russian policians and interior ministry services like FSB are Saab 9-5, BMW 5 and 7 series, and Mercedes E and S class. And, mind you, those are the so-called "company cars". No kidding Russian working class isn't seeing much in terms of results from their government for their hard work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts