Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to run errands this morning (mostly to grab the latest B&S album) and I figured I'd take the camera with me in case I saw anything interesting. The perfect temperature, breeze, and sun led me to some back roads and I ended up with the following shots. Not perfectly composed, nor 'shopped, but here they are:

The red car almost feels neglected :rolleyes: but it will be getting some serious attention within the next month or so.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
My first Two Saabs were 83s, I Loves them, A Black Turbo and a blue S. I Miss the window switches in the dash. Everybody loved that part. Please Don't drive it in the salt. I'm Glad to see it Found a Rightful new owner, Happy Motoring.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Neat Pics. Sweet Car.

I hate that CT has "Early American" Plates vs Antique Plates.

So Stupid...every car over 25 years old is not necessarily American.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That is a really nice car!

I really need to stay out of the section of the forums! I'm getting a serious itch to buy another Saab!!! But I can't until next fall. :(

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
did you hang your hand out the window to take the last couple of pics = ) ...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is one of my favorite cars belonging to an active member of this site right now.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I consider myself to be fairly fortunate to have two good running Saabs at 24. I plan to take care of this one, and have a general direction I'd like to see it head in. Over the next few months I will be addressing small things to get it running very smooth, then my springtime plan! There will be some nice changes then.

Please Don't drive it in the salt.
That's what my NG900 is for. Ugh, that thing has seen some winters... The '83 is in WAY too good shape for me to even think about driving it in bad weather. Hasn't even seen rain yet. I'm going to get a cover for it since I have no means to garage it yet :oops: :cry:.

Neat Pics. Sweet Car.

I hate that CT has "Early American" Plates vs Antique Plates.

So Stupid...every car over 25 years old is not necessarily American.
Yeah everyone always comments on that. "Isn't it Swedish?" At least they know the nationality!

did you hang your hand out the window to take the last couple of pics = ) ...
Haha, I figured the window was already down, so why not! Nobody was on the road so looking like an idiot was not an issue...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
This is so awesome, the front end of the older 900's and 99's look beautiful. It makes me wanna pick up an older 900 or 99 for myself..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.