Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a MOMO seat for my 99 9-3 Race Car.

Has anyone put a MOMO in their car before?

What is the best way to put a seat in? I know we have a very flat base . . . would it be best to just scrap everything, and get momo side mounts and go from the floor???

Here is the seat :D:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
You first get your seat brackets, either univeral or sliders. Then you find a very secure place to mount the brackets, I always use the beefed up stock reinforced stock locations and bolt to those. You do not want your seat going anywhere in a wreck!

John

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
A company out in California called Wedge Engineering makes brackets for cars & seats. If you want to be able to adjust the seat forward/back give them a call or look on their website & see what's available. They make the brackets with sliders to fit to cars....

I would say more then likely you will need the momo side brackets since these buckets only have holes on the bottom & if I recall it's narrower then mounts that are in cars.

OR you can just fab something up to make the seats fit. Any good welder can fab something up for the seats to bold onto.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm picking up the seat on Tuesday.

I guess I will look for a universal side mount bracket for MOMO?

I am going to bring the seat by the local race fab shop and see what they are going to charge to install it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.