Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read in a few places that there may be more moderators needed and I would like to formally apply for the position. I feel that I would have a lot to offer in this role, and I have enough time to do a good job.

Who do I need to talk to in order to make this happen?

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Nico. :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the support fellas. I decided to change my avatar to add a more personal touch to my postings.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Thank you for the support fellas. I decided to change my avatar to add a more personal touch to my postings.
as opposed to giving other members the more personal touch? lol

Not that I know WHO you are - I know you have never really caused any problems so I'd have no problem with it. I'm still awaiting the rest of my privledges too since I'm one of the originals....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for considering me. I will admit I have made a few jokes and done a little ball busting here and there but only when I knew the person in question was good sport and would appreciate the humor.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
the moderator topic on this wonderful site is an interesting one.

there are people who have been here since 03 when it started, and caused no problems who aren't mods, and there are people who became mods after like 6 months and causing problems.

dont take it personally, the whole thing makes zero sense.

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
With the previous owner it was who you knew, not what you know. That's why that coke dealer was a mod, and the same with a few others as well.

·
10,303 Posts
It's not a fun job, and most folks never mention they wanna do it.

Burns, what "Full privlages" are you talking about?

·
7,595 Posts
the moderator topic on this wonderful site is an interesting one.

there are people who have been here since 03 when it started, and caused no problems who aren't mods, and there are people who became mods after like 6 months and causing problems.

dont take it personally, the whole thing makes zero sense.
Yeah, the coke dealer being made a moderator was strange. I was rather suspicious about what the deal was there.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
nico, in the drunk thread, is talking about putting together a three-some.
and here, he wants to be a moderator.
it don't add up.

i'm guessing nico is 17 years old. WoW master. and a small guy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually I am 33, and I was shooting for a foursome, which wound up being a standard twosome. Can't fault me for trying.

I'm also far from "small." I can PM you a pic if you are curious. I will warn you right now, though, you may not want to see what 190 pounds of Italian muscle, sweat, and cock looks like. Or maybe you do?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Actually I am 33, and I was shooting for a foursome, which wound up being a standard twosome. Can't fault me for trying.

I'm also far from "small." I can PM you a pic if you are curious. I will warn you right now, though, you may not want to see what 190 pounds of Italian muscle, sweat, and cock looks like. Or maybe you do?
Sounds like mod material to me.

Hire this guy.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts