Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fathers Day weekend.

We need more Saab Support, anybody coming from afar can crash at my mom's place if you can make it up the hill.

http://cny.mgcarclub.com/eurocar/EurocarFlyer2011.pdf

See some rare stuff you don't see at Carlisle.

Pay for Coneys instead of me giving them to you.

See an old man dress up as a German Desert Soldier.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Damn I have spring break that week and probably won't be coming back till Sunday.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I think that's the annual kayaking trip or somesuch. The AudiCouch was a comfy ride last year, for certain.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I was originally scheduled to work this weekend. However, I have been scheduled for mandatory training on 06/22 and have to take the 19th off in its place. What day are you driving up there Tweek?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I try to head up, probably to the Compound on Friday Night, then with everybody going, convoy up to my mom's place on Saturday. Show Sunday, then maybe back to Compound that night then back here Monday. I can be flexible though.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I am going to try and make this with my father this year - Tweek has sold me on it @ Carlisle, and my old man likes the old cars with the large headlights too lol

Also - no Scout thing this year that weekend. And we are going to have the PA Saab run the following weekend due to this event.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool, should be plenty of room at mom's house.

So:
Burns
Burns' dad
Delorean
Aireeca
PaulH
Rude

This seem accurate? I am going to Probably head up to compount Thurs, hit Saabnazi's place Fri, then get the SPG ready Sat. Or maybe do Saabnazi Mon.

Also Pre Reg, ends June 13th. It is $7, after that it is a whopping $15.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The show is like 2 weeks from this weekend. Pre reg is due shortly, but only saves you $7 or so.

I am thinking Reading Friday, and driving up Friday Night to NY, and Saabnazi early Sat.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I am still in with my dad - driving the 86' is the plan. Where does one "pre" register at? Or is it too late to save the $8 ;)

As for schedule - DeLorean and I are PLANNING to move my new project car to my house EARLY Saturday morning. After that I am not sure on my plans as to WHEN we are leaving for this. I want to be at Ben's mom's place (still need address or directions) by Saturday night either way. What is the Reading group's agenda?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will be at Saabnazi's aka SAABCARe on Central Ave in Herkimer NY. for parts of Sat.

Otherwise you will be aiming for the exit to get onto 281 in Homer/Cortland.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Definitely wish I could make it.....SOC for sure, maybe a couple DC area meets in the mean time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts