Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I found this on SC, it is one of those WTF type things...

WTF is this lady thinking?

·
Registered
352 Posts
that clip was on jay leno's show, every tuesday i believe he has a section called headlines where he review headlines that people sent into him....

·
Registered
461 Posts
I love how she is worried about a jack hammer sound ( if that is printed correctly) on her unborn child even though SHE HAS A CIGARETTE IN HER HAND. D U M B :x

·
Registered
352 Posts
in addition to getting fat from mcdonald's food, a woman sued over spilling hot coffee on herself while driving, thus the reason for all coffee cups to say "caution contents hot" in just about every language

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
thats called finding a loop hole, sueing over mcd's making you fat is just plan dumb.

my friend, he found a loop hole at a skate park, broke his leg, then sued, it didn't say caution or any warnings anywhere, he won, got a cool hard couple million, bought a cadilac escalade, did tons of stuff to it, like 20 grand worth, got it stolen at gun point in canada, and had to get a rental back here, then he got an evo 8 when they first came out, supposedly he had the first one sold to the public in the state, but i dunno, he had it early, then he totaled that drifting on an offramp at 80 mph he did it a few times fine, but then the rear tires caught dry pavement, front end swung around, and hit a pole, now he drives an h2

damn, why can't i find a loop hole

~justin

·
Registered
461 Posts
Don't worry saabguy. He'll probably crash the [email protected] as well... plsu his insruance rate has to be higher then anyone cholesterol who eats at McDonalds. I bet you he'll crash his car I bet you he will. Its called karma and it finds out if you sue for stupid shit and then karma bitch slaps you after.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
HAHAHA the karma bitch slaps you, that's awesome dude.

my insurance is high! it's like 4.5 grand a year.

~justin

·
Registered
461 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That lady cop had it out for him. I can do z to A easily.

·
Registered
299 Posts
:lol: :D :lol: burns that was halirious. :lol: :lol: it takes me like 5min to do the alphebet backwards. but he just rattles it off. if i were that cop i would have driven him home and let him off

·
Registered
10,049 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Use Condoms is right!

·
Registered
654 Posts
LOL that picture is from ROANOKE VA.. i know where that street is LOL i live like 15 minutes from there... btw that clip was also shown on the Headlines segment of Jay Leno... yeah lol our local news had like a segment on how people have harassed her about it and stuff... LOL

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
saabvos said:
in addition to getting fat from mcdonald's food, a woman sued over spilling hot coffee on herself while driving, thus the reason for all coffee cups to say "caution contents hot" in just about every language
There was also the guy who sued BK for the same thing, but they used a wax-paper cup that couldn't withstand the excessive (200f) heat of the coffee. It pretty much burned his dick off. He won...

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
you want to see a strange news clipping that involves a member of saablink?????

Thats my crew Team

ya, we have joked about it for years, finding a body at practice, and the one day i miss for national honors society, they find a dead body at practice.....

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
b dash rian said:
you want to see a strange news clipping that involves a member of saablink?????

Thats my crew Team

ya, we have joked about it for years, finding a body at practice, and the one day i miss for national honors society, they find a dead body at practice.....
Dude that's nothing. The day before my high school graduation, some guy who was completely smacked up on something wandered into the field where graduation was to be held and keeled over. Ceremonies were moved inside (which sucked, cos we were all going to smoke copious amounts of weed during) and opened with "Congratulations class of 2003... Yes there is a dead body on the field, it is not a Fitch student, we ask you to display respect and decorum and not to disturb the body."

I think I win.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts