Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I got in the mail today:

Full Airflow kit! Saw it on eBay and had to have it. $550 SHIPPED for everything: whaletail, rear decor, sideskirts, front & rear airflow bumpers, big airflow fender flares, airflow emblems, etc

I didn't even know a rear decor was included, so imagine my surprise when I opened up the box and it was in there, totally UNCRACKED or broken!

All the wearable stuff needs to be repainted, as it's lemans blue and shows wear, but all is good. I'm thinking of either turning my 1991 Tally SPG into a top to bottom red airflow OR throwing the airflow bits on my 1993 CE that is due for jet black paint this spring when the resto is FINALLY over. I'll probably part some of the items too...definitely skirts (as I have other sets) and possibly the rear decor too as I'm not sure I want to take the risk of actually putting it on a car!

More pics of the bumpers when they come...and a test fit of all on a car too.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Holy crap. I'd say that's the steal of the century, with several items bordering on unobtanium status.

Well played sir. Well. Played.

·
Registered
645 Posts
toss the spg kit on the ce and make an all red airflow!!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Getting these parts is the toughest part. I was stunned (yet glad) nobody else bid on the eBay auction.

I actually have another airflow front bumper that I picked up earlier this year, so both of the c900's can have airflow fronts. Time will tell what I ultimately do.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, wicked nice find!
You got all of that including decor panel and whaletail for five and half shipped?

Wow. We're not worthy.
Thanks guys. Yup everything, including a decor panel, whaletail, front & rear bumpers, etc. I had NO idea that a decor panel was even included so that's icing on the cake. Condition of the whaletail and bumpers is to be seen, but I know they need at least minor work. We'll see whether that holds true or not. Whaletails can become toast pretty easily, but the package will still be a good deal if the remaining parts are in just repairable shape.

nice deal! I never even saw that on ebay to bid against you :) I'd of bought it and re-sold it all separate @ Carlisle if I seen it! lol
I totally agree. I might part out a good amount of it, as I can probably make almost all my money back through the decor, skirts, and something else. Weighing the choices right now, but nothing to really do with the parts considering it's winter and I won't be able to touch either of my c900's for months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts