Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm in Harrisburg, and I need help with my c900. I'm looking for a cheap(ish) mechanic, around maybe $50 an hour to fix my leak (what I think is timing chain cover). Now if you know such a mechanic shoot it at me, or if there is someone local that is an enthusiast and is mechanical I'd love to have some help.

Either a walk-through for dumbies, or I'd gladly pay, plus I'd do what I could to help along the way. Just not paying the 10 hour job that a place has told me. And with winter coming up, I'm not putting a quart of oil in my car every couple days...yea it's that bad. Ugh.

So some help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
There's a guy down in Dillsburg...I've had some interactions with him before and found him to be pretty nice. I've never had him do anything major (most of the time he would tell me it would be stupid to have him do it for me, and would just tell me how to do it).
http://www.strictlyswedish.net/

My brother had a rust bucket (well one major hole in the floor) of a c900 get towed there and he said not to waste $$ on it (which kind of irritated my brother, but it was true). So you might get the response that working on your car is not worth it, and you should buy a new c900.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a guy down in Dillsburg...I've had some interactions with him before and found him to be pretty nice. I've never had him do anything major (most of the time he would tell me it would be stupid to have him do it for me, and would just tell me how to do it).
http://www.strictlyswedish.net/

My brother had a rust bucket (well one major hole in the floor) of a c900 get towed there and he said not to waste $$ on it (which kind of irritated my brother, but it was true). So you might get the response that working on your car is not worth it, and you should buy a new c900.
I'll swing by this guy, or even just give him a call. It's worth the shot, and I need an honest mechanic! Haha. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts