Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were headed South on rt4 I was in my beater tan NG900 headed north, flashed my high beams a couple times about 2:15 today. Anybody on here? Very clean looking car. Im jealous.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is he buddy's with Matt V? At first I thought it was his car, but i felt like this one had 18's... though I was traveling the other way so who knows... proibably was him not that many 2dr mcy vigs around ri.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is he buddy's with Matt V? At first I thought it was his car, but i felt like this one had 18's... though I was traveling the other way so who knows... proibably was him not that many 2dr mcy vigs around ri.
There actually are (2) MCY Viggens in RI. The one you saw the other day was my wife's car. It is completely stock though, still on Viggen 17" wheels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. To be honest though, I still prefer the SPG. There is just something about the C900's that got me hooked.

I gave my old viggen bumper to someone in MA - can't remember his name though, but he is on here. If you do have it, I guess its been passed around a bit, but I am glad its getting good use.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I agree, can't wait till my spg is on the road again. Yes, I got the bumper from Casey, and come springtime you should definatley come up to some of the meets in ma/ri!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.