Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, who the hell was it.

I went nuts when I saw a Viggen tonight pulling onto rt 9 in Northampton, MA. At first my headlights made it seem to be white, but then of course I knew they made none in white. Got closer and saw it was monte carlo yellow, and started going nuts.

Then I completely lost it when I saw it was a 5 door.

Out of the like 6 people in the country who have them. Who was it?

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Billerica is no where near Northampton. But it may have had CHs on. Couldnt really tell I was in my SPG, doubt the viggen saw me.

The girl who was riding along with me was kinda freaked out how i went nuts over the Vig, though she knows am obsessed with Saabs.

·
Registered
645 Posts
one of the best things about my g/f is she isnt into cars at all, but LOVES saabs lol she ussually picks out a viggen before i do..

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
My wife started pointing out saabs when we were dating...

When I drove past DP Doughs in Amherst a few days after we moved out here my wife was a little concerned about how excited I was...

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My friends know am crazy.

Friday night when I saw a 1993 Ecua green 9000 Aero, my friend had to hold me back from running out into traffic to see the car. Needless to say I got out of her arms to take a closer look at the Aero.

·
Registered
709 Posts

I went nuts when I saw a Viggen tonight pulling onto rt 9 in Northampton, MA. At first my headlights made it seem to be white, but then of course I knew they made none in white. Got closer and saw it was monte carlo yellow, and started going nuts.

If it was stock (or at least on stock wheels) I have seen that up there a lot over the past years. Still no idea who it is though.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts

Not to nit-pick but I think there were only 6 mcy convertibles. Idk how many hardtops though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts