Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
dude!!!! That is sweeeeeet!!!!!! I love the tinit on the tail lights and the windows, as well as the later pics of the gold rims!! And I love the darker red paint color, sweet ride man!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Normally I laugh at cars with gold rims...but yours look sweet! The gold works great with the dark red. What is the exact color? Nice car man!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its Metallic Merlot red or just merlot red. I too usually laugh at the gold whees too. I didnt wanna do black bc its over done these days. I wanted more of a bronze color but Im very pleased with them now. It really compliments the red. I had to remove the tint on thanksgiving thanks to a Statey.

I just installed my FMIC today.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True. I was looking at some Drag DR-19s in 18". They sell them in bronze but i think the gun metal will look better. I also want another set of stock wheels so I can paint them a crazy color, like bright green or baby blue.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Those would look sweet, especially in gunmetal. I'm planning on painting my boring 9-5 wheels gunmetal this summer. They look a bit "bland" in standard silver:

(Plus the paint is peeling on one anyway)

I want to the same as well. Just something crazy. It would be pretty funny to drive around like that for awhile and see how many weird looks you get. haha

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the VDubs are picking up in my area, majority of my friend have VW/Audi so I guess the crazy wheel color is popular with them. I just like the idea. I'd use them as winter wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts