Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, about 2 weeks ago, my cars radio went out.. idk why. I checked the ground wire and it's completely fine. I wasn't even touching it when I was driving and it went out. Then about a week ago, my AC Ventilation fan is constantly on when you switch the key to Accessory and so-forth. I've tried taking the fuse out and putting it back in, (also checking if the fuse was crap or not) didn't work. So there's that as well. ALSO, a few days ago, the headlights started to stay on when I turned the car off, so I now have to COMPLETELY undo the battery so that I don't drain the volts and I can't get anywhere. I've tried messing with the "Daytime driving lights" fuse holder. When I got the car, there was no fuse in it though, and I didn't think of putting one in there because I didn't think I needed it, so it's still out, and everything was working perfectly before all this crap started to happen. So today, April 28, 2015, I went to a friends house and I turned off my car.. or at least I thought I did. I turned the key to off and then pulled the key out of the ignition.. but the car was still running.. but the ventilation fan turned off. I tried putting the key in and turning it to on, and then turning it off again. Still nothing.. So then I thought, "Hey! I drive a manual, and it popped it my head to stall it." and it worked. But I still had to take the battery off because the headlights, taillights and interior lights just won't shut off. Please help me, this is getting really old, really quick. ALSO! The sunroof and rear windows do NOT work either.

Thank you in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.