Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on the EB at around 12:30, I saw a red Volvo C30 ahead of me and I like them so when I caught up I was looking at it. Then I noticed the driver was making hand signals of sorts to me giving me a thumbs up and I think he was mouthing either "I want one of these" or "I have one of these." He's probably in his 40s.

The second car was on the WB was a laser red 3dr Viggen. He caught up to me and gave me a wave. I was kind of shocked it was a 3dr because I haven't seen one in person yet. Looked like a cop magnet haha. This was around 4:30.

Oh and both were spotted on Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well on the EB at around 12:30, I saw a red Volvo C30 ahead of me and I like them so when I caught up I was looking at it. Then I noticed the driver was making hand signals of sorts to me giving me a thumbs up and I think he was mouthing either "I want one of these" or "I have one of these." He's probably in his 40s.

The second car was on the WB was a laser red 3dr Viggen. He caught up to me and gave me a wave. I was kind of shocked it was a 3dr because I haven't seen one in person yet. Looked like a cop magnet haha. This was around 4:30.

Oh and both were spotted on Wednesday.
I'd literally kill for a lazer red 2dr :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts