Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all hows it going. my names alec i have a 1998 9kCSE. Im on Saabcentral as laser red turbo and on Saabnet as Alec R.

·
10,303 Posts
Whats up man..glad to have you.

And you weren't to late for the ecu gp, I think the cost factor limited it, amunsgt other things.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome to TSL. Post some pics of your ride.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Welcome, Welcome. Its always go too see others from different sites. 8)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome..

I'm right down the road from you in Ft Wash....., look for the v8 sounding green 900 wondermobile on the road sometime. IM me sometime, and we can meet up.

think you'll have a lot of fun here .., and learn a lot

regards...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres some older pics of my car before i got the suspension work done.. so it looks like a 4x4 in these pics

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Very sharp looking 9000CSE you have - and by no means does it look like a 4X4 - it looks like a CSE. It's nice man - wish I had one. My next Saab (after my SPG) will be another 9000 - but will hafta be a 1996 - 1998 9000 CSE or Aero 5speed. I just like the 9000's too much - they help keep my driving reccord clean :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot man.. i used to have 1999 9-3 S and now i have this and i love everything about this car.. i also drive sometimes a 2001 Viggen 'vert which is a great car but cannot beat my 9k.. the aero package made this car a must buy when i was in the market for a CSE or aero..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts