Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just at MapTune's site today, they revamped it a little, and also added a Stage 6 for the NG900 that will add up to 380hp. If you look at the stage 6 page, there are a lot of empty bullets, don't know why they are not posting the parts. BlaqueGuy is calling GP9 in RI to see what's up with the new stage 6. Also I don't know if they had this site before but, here you can order every part individually and there is pricing for it.

http://www.maptun.com/webshop/ it's in Swedish but I'm sure you guys can figure it out by now.

Here is stage 6 - http://www.maptun.com/900_185_6.php?link=900_6 -- notice the many bullets with no printing, seams like they are not posting some other upgrades??

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
probably they are still working on the web page, it will be posted when they get to it. Some people can't wait and they post the webapges incomplete, and it leaves people wondering.

I personally prefer not to post half-done pages, I have been working on a website for a while, but only posted a place holder "coming soon" page to hold my domain name, rather than put up empty pages and links that don't work. Give them a few weeks, you'll probably see the bullets filled.

·
Registered
3 Posts
and get it now for the low, low introductory price of . . . . .10,001.67 USD
sounds pretty pricey for 380 hp to me. . .

70,997.00 SEK = 10,001.67 USD
Sweden Kronor = United States Dollars

·
Registered
352 Posts
while 10g is a lot of money.....don't forget you're not just buying the turbo....it's all supporting mods as well minus the fact you may have to build up your motor for continued daily use 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
380hp is insanity without a complete engine teardown and rebuild. Anyone can throw a huge ass turbo on an engine, feed it with massive injectors and adjust the timing with reground cams. But what about the pistons? The cylinder walls? The timing chain?

this is a vanity project, probably just to attract more attention to Maptun..

·
Registered
745 Posts
Has anyone had experience ordering the product from Maptun or one of the distributors?
How long did it take to receive the anything from them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts