Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with manual front seats?

How do you adjust the height? The manual says there should be a lever, but I don't have it.

Is it an issue?

·
Registered
148 Posts
My manual clearly shows there is a lever for the front seat (driver's only). But I have auto front seat so I'm not much help. :?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Saba.

I read that in the manual too, but was thinking it to be odd to only have it for the driver's seat and not the passenger seat.

Let's see if anyone else has this knowledge.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My passenger front seat is manual, but doesn't come with any height adjustment lever.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, so that is normal. :roll:

I will ask the dealer if they can do something about it, I guess, as the seat is way too low.

·
Registered
8 Posts
what year do you have? i have a 2003 linear with manual seats. on the driver's side, there is a huge black lever on the left side that you pull up to raise the seat. the only problem is that after repeated sit downs in the seat, it gradually lowers so i basically have to pull the lever up one or two times every time i get in the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, and that is ONLY for the driver, right? There is no lever for the passenger, which is my point.

I have a 10/2002 build 93ss.

I have electrical adjustments for the driver, but nothing for the passenger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
oh, your original post doesn't mention the passenger seat specifically. yeah, the passenger seat doesn't have a height adjustment...but why is the height for the passenger that important? by the way, does everyone's manual seat gradually get lower? i know there were quite a few posts about this on saabcentral.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm 6'3" so I have mine all the way at the bottom, but I tested mine a few weeks ago and my power seat doesn't lower on it's own. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mickey said:
Yeah, and that is ONLY for the driver, right? There is no lever for the passenger, which is my point.

The passenger has no reason to move the seat up and down.
The driver has to adjust the hight for better driving position.
I also have manual seats and no lever for the passenger.

·
Registered
51 Posts
nestoraero said:
Mickey said:

The passenger has no reason to move the seat up and down.
The driver has to adjust the hight for better driving position.
I also have manual seats and no lever for the passenger.
Well there is no 'need' for the passenger to have their own climate either but we let them have that! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
the gradual lowering of the seat only happens on the manual seats...not the power seats. anyone with manual seats...do you have this problem?...and is there a fix?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts