Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I know that if you replace the shocks on some cars, or sport shocks it will lower the car like 5mm or 15mm lower. I don't know if its the same for saab though, check it out.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply's

BurnsSide42: that about what i am at right now. I want to go lower. I want the tire to be at the wheel well.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
my cars pretty damn low...

but this ones REALLY REALLY REALLY low

·
Administrator
668 Posts
that car is on H&K cut racing springs. I talked to nick about making my car that low... he said it was a BAD idea... it would need all sorts of braces and such and it would still be bad for the car.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
H&R springs are lower that Eibach, H&R lowers 35mm and Eibach lowers 30mm...but the H&Rs are pricey.....

trex id try new shocks if you dont already have them.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
A guy on SaabCentral installed Spax springs and they dropped the car significantly, something like just over 2 inches. I read a follow-up post and he said that he was not at all satisfied with the performance.....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like the way the rear sits but the front need a little more drop.
I never heard of Spax springs.
Andmore info??

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I was buying a set of spax springs. I have not found them in the US but the review for the bmws everybody seams to like them. I have not bought them yet, but wa thinking about it fromt he good review i saw from other cars, i have not found a review for saab though, they compared them to Intrax springs and said that they game a more sitffer ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts