Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interest in starting a group buy for some lowering springs? Anyone who is interested please reply!! - Or if any can make reccomendations it would be a great help.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
go with swedish dynamics springs

two reasons...they are awesome springs great ride etc...and 2 saabperformanceparts.com is very friendly and prolly willing to do a group buy.

·
Registered
298 Posts
This might be a stupid question but how low of a drop are we talking with the certain springs you're thinking of....Funny cuz I just had this discussion with the boyfriend of how my car should be lowered a bit...so let me know if anything comes up :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
group 9 performance seems to have the best deal, today's sunday and im not sure if they are open, i will give them a cal tomorrow and see what kind of deals we can get through a group buy. Taliaferro also offers the same deal, who ever will give us a better group buy.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Yea I think this is dead.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
rcmdesign said:
Go with Group 9 Performance for Intrax lowering Springs...Trust Me....Give them a call...just call them at 1-401-421-4876 and speak to James, tell him Rob from RCM DESIGN sent you...
LOL every time you mention GP9 its always tell him Rob sent you.

If your looking for some refences to go buy and how huch of a drop and how much $ i made a list here you go.

snow4_1man said:
Hey all,

Just trying to pick out the best springs for my NG900. Wanted to get a list of all the springs setups and how low they ride on the car. We all know its going to be stiffer but some springs are stiffer then others when they lower the car the same distance. So feel free to give your thought. So far we have----

Eibach Springs - MP Performance (www.mpperformance.com)
Lowering 1.2 inches - Price $249.00 USD

H&R Springs - Genuine Saab (www.genuinesaab.com)
Lowering 1.3 inches - Price $255.00 USD

B&R Springs - Shox online store - (www.shox.com)
Lowering 1.4 inches - Price - $219.00 USD

Intrax Springs - Discount Auto Parts - Drive wire (www.drivewire.com)
Lowering 1.5 inches - Price - $254.61 USD

Spax Springs - Motor Sport World - (www.motorsportworld.co.uk)
Lowering 1.5 inches - Price £125.99 comes out to about $250.00 USD

PI Springs - Motor Sport World - (www.motorsportworld.co.uk)
Lowering 1.5 inches - Price £116.23

AVO Springs - - Motor Sport World - (www.motorsportworld.co.uk)
Lowering 1.5 inches - Price £95.18

Well This is as far as i got. If there is a mistake any ware please post it. Also if anybody found any other springs, post it also. I'm looking to go lower then 1.5 inches. I know at Yankton Tuned (http://www.kyankton.net/index.htm) he is going to make a Custom Coil Over Suspension. If anybody knows how he is doing this post it here, I would love to do this. I would wait but he has not posted anything on his site for a little while.

So let me know if anybody finds springs that lower you can then the ones are already posted, and also the Custom Coil Over Suspension.

Here you go

Dan

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
snow4_1man said:
rcmdesign said:
Go with Group 9 Performance for Intrax lowering Springs...Trust Me....Give them a call...just call them at 1-401-421-4876 and speak to James, tell him Rob from RCM DESIGN sent you...
LOL every time you mention GP9 its always tell him Rob sent you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's too funny.

Well, I don't know when, but they (G9) are possibly going to be getting Intrax Springs done in a special "Group9 Red" at some point. Might be nice! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts