Saab Link Forums banner

How do you feel about white Deltas?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter tires (Blizzaks in there third and last winter) on painted a few days ago deltas. I often wondered (and so did someone else) what this would look like. Now we know. If I end up hating it, I will repaint to black.

Thoughts? (besides that I am taking pictures in my garage at night with a PnS camera)

·
Registered
510 Posts
i dig it if they are winter wheels

·
Registered
474 Posts
Love the white. And I agree with palmer, they are a bit less ugly.
I have delta's and would love to paint them.

·
User
9,193 Posts
As much as I hate deltas and white wheels... somehow, that looks kind of cool for a winter setup! Wouldn't say I love them, but it is a hell of a lot better than they usually look, and one of the very few wheels that can actually pull off the color white.

I say run em. It kind of reminds me of an R/C model car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't think they look that good on a black car. But it's cool that they're different, so if you like them, definately go for it. You're the one who has to look at the car, so it's important that you like it, not everyone else.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
the wheels are less ugly but on a black car the contrast is a bit much. unless you have some other white accent...

redo the interior white...??? lol.. kidding.. not bad but not my cup of tea

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Never until now have I seen a set of Deltas that I thought were even close to "cool."

These ones look as good as a set of the worst looking Saab wheels every mad could possibly look.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I didn't know we could run duallys on our Saabs*

Looks sweet. Paint the side mirrors white too, that would be wicked awesome. \

1 - 20 of 41 Posts