Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i don't know how but I have lost a center cap.

The one I lost was on the 15" 8 spoke wheels. It is silver and had "saab" written in it.

Now the place I normally get my part from does not have this cap anymore. All they have are the ones with the saab emblem on it. this is fine....but I do not have the $$ to buy a whole seet of them at $60/set.

I've checked ebay, nothing there. So I'm trying to see if anyone has an extra one. Or a whole set of the emblem type for cheap.

Thanks,
Ian

PS-I will have pictures to clairify things with in the hour.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Im going to move this to the "Wanted" section.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, I have a feeling i'm going to end up dishing the $$ out and buying the emblem set. Again, i don't mind the look of them (altough they will bring attn. to my scuffed up wheels :oops: ) I in fact wanted a set awhile back. I just wasn't expecting them to be $60 for a set :shock: .

Ian

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
yeah woops i gues i should have read the whole post...sorry just got excited to tell you..oh well good luck

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya, I had found those too but i'm not sure if they will fit either. They are simular to the ones that I can buy at my local shop though. As for looks, they will look OK, just not sure if they will look better.

thank you for the link though,
ian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts