Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for #24 injectors.....

I have #30's, #39's and #41's if you really need something that big.
That or I have lots of other "Saab-Stuff" to trade :wink:

(How's that for a plug for my web-site?)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Rhich,
I have an extra set of four NG900 SE injectors, rated at 352 cc (#33.5)
Any chance you would trade these for the #39's
:D
Eric

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Eric, the extra set your have, are they larger than stock?

·
Registered
584 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
what are the stock injectors on the c900's? What would you reccomend knowing what I plan to do to my SPG?
Check with your VW friends. Various models have come with 24 lb and 26 lb injectors compatible with the Saab injectors.

iirc, all 2.0 8v ABA motors had 24 lb injectors, so that means you can get one from any 2.0 4 cylinder 8 valve engine from 1993 - 1999. VW sold millions of 2.0's in that time frame so they're easy as heck to find in junkyards.

·
7,595 Posts
Those won't work with a saab ECM. you will fry it if you try stocking volvo or VW injectors into them :roll: you have to make sure that the injectors you want to use are the proper ohm rating of you will end up with a blown ECM that can not be fixed. :!: Some ford injectors will work, I beleive the ones from the SC 3.8 are a direct fit for the C-900 (higher flow AND proper ohm rating so the ECM can run them.)

·
Registered
584 Posts
DeLorean said:
Those won't work with a saab ECM. you will fry it if you try stocking volvo or VW injectors into them :roll: you have to make sure that the injectors you want to use are the proper ohm rating of you will end up with a blown ECM that can not be fixed. :!: Some ford injectors will work, I beleive the ones from the SC 3.8 are a direct fit for the C-900 (higher flow AND proper ohm rating so the ECM can run them.)
Sure about that? I've used Saab injectors in VW's before without a hitch, and the Ford injectors you're talking about are a common upgrade for VW folks. I'm pretty sure they're the same impedance, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

·
7,595 Posts
you may be right. there could be some models of VW / volvo that the injectors WILL work for saabs. Just remember... check em before you plug em in...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BurnsSide42 said:
what are the stock injectors on the c900's? What would you reccomend knowing what I plan to do to my SPG?
I believe #21's are stock for a 16V turbo

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ERP said:
Hey Rhich,
I have an extra set of four NG900 SE injectors, rated at 352 cc (#33.5)
Any chance you would trade these for the #39's
:D
Eric
I managed to find a set of #39's kicking around.....
Trade for what??????

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have four #33.5 injectors from the NG900 that I would trade for the #39. If you don't want the #33.5 injectors I have other parts from the NG900. Do you need or want anything in particular from a NG900?
Eric

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
anyone know what stock injectors are on a 95 9000cs? i think even tho im strapped for cash that a little larger injectors along with my rrfpr may make for a good final power mod before i go to school...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts