Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far the only thing ive found me and near my price range $500 max. is a 88 spg w/ 245000mi (looks pretty nice). any of you dc area folk know of any junkyards in the area. i think i might check the police auctions but they are last saturday of every month so i just missed one :( darn. anny one know any way to get one cheap.

P.S. how much do you think i would pay for inssurance ive had no accidents or annything

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
turbokick said:
so far the only thing ive found me and near my price range $500 max. is a 88 spg w/ 245000mi (looks pretty nice). any of you dc area folk know of any junkyards in the area. i think i might check the police auctions but they are last saturday of every month so i just missed one :( darn. anny one know any way to get one cheap.

P.S. how much do you think i would pay for inssurance ive had no accidents or annything
:shock: :shock: BUY IT!!! an 88 SPG is worth well more then $500 - unless the body is nothing but rust.... $500 is worth it for the kit and wheels and springs alone!

·
Registered
40 Posts
buy it and do some work to it if the rust isn't to bad and you could have a car that will make you smile everytime you floor it ,wait thats my car :D :twisted: going to fit a 3 inch performance downpipe to my 3 inch system tomorow , weather permitting , i'll let you know how it goes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts