Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a thread in the Buy/Sell Wanted section, but figured I'd hang it out here as well to see if anyone has any leads..

I finally got the motivation to dive into my 1966 wagon which I've been sitting on for a few years (http://www.saablink.net/forum/general-92-93-95-96-sonett-posts-information/56200.htm) The project stalled when it came time to address some rusty floors, but I got the bug again this weekend. Anyway, last night as I dug into things I noticed there's some significant rust in the structure around the rear spring perches. Both sides need help, but the driver's side is especially bad. After thinking about it I'm not sure the reconstruction makes sense, and maybe finding a donor shell for the new motor is a better idea.

Anyway, ideally I'd like to find another 95, but maybe a 93/96 could be cool as well. It only needs to be a clean roller since I have a motor, transmission and pretty much anything I could need. A good interior would be nice, but not required. It just has to be rust free, and hopefully somewhat close to the NY/NJ area.

I'm searching all the normal channels, but if anyone has a lead please let me know!

·
Registered
153 Posts
<---- see pic!

We've (son & I, both members here) have reluctantly decided to sell our '66 96 Special 2 Stroke (front disc brakes &c) project, in order to free up some funds for our other 99 and C900T projects, we've decided that we can't do them all! Very solid car, minor rust only at the front toeboard/floor junction, where they always rust (I had a '67 back in the '70s that did!), engine/trans and interior removed, pretty much complete, has a spare Monte bumper (with fog lights), 2 sets of Triple carbs w/ manifolds, plus 3 extra wheels. asking $750. Located in Binghamton NY, up Rt 17 from NJ/NYC area about 2+ hrs. Call Josh 8AM-9PM at 802 598 seven seven 2 nine for info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.