Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I was just hoping to see if anyone had a downpipe available for sale? Maybe a full exhaust?

I am also looking for a passenger side foglight (hopefully with the cornering light inside it), and the passenger foglight grille that sits next to it.

I am also looking for the splash shields that go under the front bumper.

Hopefully, if anyone has a front Viggen bumper (or the whole kit), I would be delighted to buy it off ya!

Last but not least, I need the passenger side wiper arm, the black piece that covers the nut by the arm, and the blade.

This is a shot in the dark, but I hope it works:smile:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wtf?

I've had several PM's (six to be exact), given "NightHawkRacing" my phone # twice (and one other time on voicemail) and agreed on prices. Gave me his phone # and wanted to buy "ASAP". I'm still waiting to hear back. He wanted my downpipe, then he didn't, just the O2 sensors, headlight wipers ass'y, etc. He wanted my turbo, then he didn't. I don't get it. If you don't want my stuff, let me know. Or are you a scammer?
Palmer? Any thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.