Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys here's the pics that everyone's been wanting to see, I'm just posting a link to my Picasa album, you can see all of them there. ENJOY!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/shlambo2/SaabC900?authkey=Gv1sRgCJORmYaLpvnnHw#

NOTE: I will take more pics this summer, I have alloys to put on, it looks pretty bad hasn't been washed in a few months, and the snow, mud, and salt/sand don't help.

here's just a taste, 20 more at my Picasa page....

ENJOY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
and its a 4dr.... all i've owned are 4drs except for the 2dr.. my sister has the same car, color everything except hers is a 5spd..

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish it was a 5speed manual, not that the automatic is bad or doesn't work, but manuals are more fun to drive, plus their more fuel efficient.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Great car.. I had the same car years ago. Loved it! Classic Saab all the way.

No fender rot ++

Dont worry about the gearbox. The big turbo guys have killed all the manuals anyway.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya, there's like hardly any rust on this car, despite being in maine since 1991, only rust is on the undercarriage, and that's only surface rust, the swedish steel body is still strong.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
rock on your in maine.... thats cool

i think ill be putting together a 2.1 pretty soon see if i can bump the compression a bit, Add a 5 speed, and 16' aeros, intrax if i can find some..... and in the end i will hopefuly have a car with enough power to be enjoyable, yet not enough to make it shit out gearboxes

4 doors FTW

·
Registered
309 Posts
looks great, you ever need a grille or headlight lenses let me know I got a bunch. I think I still have a set of spg alloys that would look snazzy on the 4 door.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a set of 4 SPG turbo alloys that I use in the summer, actually no there 9000 turbo alloys. 9000 rims on a 900 are pretty sweet. it's great to run into other mainers too @ green9kAERO & SAAB900_Nut

thanks guys

·
Registered
309 Posts
there are a few others too like Mike9000Aero, great guy!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok Chriscam84 now I know about you. oh and 86notchback is from Maine as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts