Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
background......one can turn two ways out of the high school parking lot. There is a line of 10 or so cars waiting to turn left, and the right turn lane is always open. Conveniently, I have to turn right to get home.

Anyway, today, there was a black maxima with purple tint and a fart can, and wankstas surrounding it (checking out new subs or something), parked in the right turn lane. About 100' from a stop sign. Blocking me from turning. I can't go around them, as there is a line of cars in the other lane. So, I felt the urge to try out my ng's new horn. I hooked up a few different horns I had around to make one loudish annoying tone. I stopped behind them, and then layed on my horn for about 30 sec. Hilarity ensued, for me. They were less than thrilled, flipped me off, and one came running at me. I then got a chance to move around them, and kept on the horn, until passed them.

I've been wanting to do that to someone, for a very long time. It was a great feeling.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at the moment...

And yes, they do. They're asshats.

If I find my tires slashed or something, no big deal, as they're shot. If the car gets keyed, I know who to find.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, dunno.

A few days? There's always a cop around school to witness anything happening (usually hangs out in the parking lot the entire day).

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Hmmm, dunno.

A few days? There's always a cop around school to witness anything happening (usually hangs out in the parking lot the entire day).
give him a bag o donuts and tell him there is another if he watches your car extra special like...

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well be glad you don't go to a school with real gangsters. Many times incidents like that result in shots fired or, if lucky, just a fight-

·
Registered
551 Posts
Ahh horns. Gotta have'm but some people shouldnt be allowed.

Somewhere along the life of my spg someone installed a two tone air horn. I discovered the two trumpets under the car about a week after I recieved it, that explained the mystery canister on the inner fender. After a test with a the shop air compressor, only the higher tone worked. I got the little compressor working and wired a momentary switch into the dash. :) It makes people spill their coffee.:LOUD: Ill snap some pics next time im under the car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore so I don't have to put up with wanna be gangsters. I hate going back to my home town, but when I do, it's nice to see them working at Wal-Mart and drive throughs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts