Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
must just be my connection here :evil: , it is doing the same thing over at other sites, too. :roll:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
It may be.

Try a different location, and let me know if the problem persists.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
hmm - I think this sounds like something DeLorean could have done - he seems to always be "wandering" the admin. panel :lol: :lol: He prolly was "what does this do...." and then the internet crashed. :lol:

But in all seriousness - do what cedric says - and if it still doesn't work right - let us know. Recently with a new member they had this problem - except the system just wouldn't let them log on at all - so I had to manual tell the system to accept him as an active member since it would not on it's own... Since it hasn't been a pattern - I figured it was a fluke.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could log on from home, but not here. And I can log on to other sites, but not this one. Can you check it out? I am gonna go insane with no TSL.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
I checked the "log me on automatically every time" box and I have not been kicked off yet. wierd.

but another problem, I cannot open PM's in my savebox except the most recent one from this month. PM's in savebox from november 30 and older won't open. is that normal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts