Saab Link Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
humm so guess i should have jumped in on this thread about a page ago.

The 8th i spent riding/driving from Nigara Falls Cananda, to Ithaca to philly for a Subaru 3-day fund raiser (post a webpage in a day or so). The 15th probably won't be too good either b/c my check won't be in my account yet :roll: .

Ian

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hm.... Well, it could be a short get-together...

Why don't us local Saabers just go out to eat together for lunch or something? That won't take too much time and will be much easier to arrange!! How about that?? Like, just people in Philly area and central Jersey or something.... Let's do *something*

·
7,595 Posts
sounds good to me, but I can tell you right now- the 15th is out for me for a variety of reasons. maybe the weekend after that sometime as a quick get together?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok, will any other day than the weekend work for anyone here? I can be open on that... Just name a few dates that can be good for ya to meet up...

·
10,303 Posts
I know its a ways off, but I am going to be in VA for my sisters wedding on the last weekend in April, and first week in May.

I plan on hitting up a Teckademics meet the first Friday in May.

Oh my sis is getting married in Lynchburg.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Boston in March...wonder what kind of snow I'll have to plow thru to meet Frank of SQR...

How long did it take you to get one of those SQR ECU's ...I've been waiting since November for mine..

regards

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I know there's a desire to hi-jack, and i hate to be the killjoy, but let's contain this thread to planning a local meet here in nj/pa :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well shit guys i guess this means i need to get my car fixed and redo the old suspension before all this happens. Id love to take part in a delaware or pa saab meet, seeing as i live in newark. I also have several non - board members who would probably come along, as well as my saab guru friend(repairs, not performance, sorry). Just make sure i know when it is, and ill be sure to make time and get off from work. So far now ive got a list of stuff to finish:

CV Joint - Crazy break, metal bolt actually broke
Springs, Shocks, Struts
ARB Bushings
BPV Hose
Finish stereo install - Speakers and custom sub box
Thermostat
Tires and alignment.

Ifns i can get all the important stuff there done at least (time and money permiting) id love to come along!!

-Frank

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
BurnsSide42 wrote:
Well sometime in Feb. DeLorean and I will host the second Annual PA Winter Meet - if we can find a new route and organize a date before then.

DeLorean wrote:
there is no IF, it IS going to happen!
Is there any more information about this meet, Im up for it,
any information on this would be great (if avilable)
Thanks

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thanks Burnside
That information is great! , I'll have set hours at work by then,
I'll be there :D

21 - 32 of 32 Posts