Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to have a local Saab mini-meet somewhere close to where myself, DeLorean, Burns, and Ian live... That being somewhere in the vicinity of central Jersey, southeastern PA, or northern DE.

I would gladly map out a nice route through the backroads of central Jersey - it's close to home for me, and I could invest some time and actually drive through a few rural routes and come up with some good twisties. There's plenty of those here. I live in the Lawrenceville/Princeton area.

Alternatively, if nobody wants to go to central Jersey, we could go to Delaware, but I'll have to depend on Ian or DeLorean to get something mapped out down there.

Ian suggested a run around West Chester, PA (southeast). I like that idea also. There's lots of good roads in West Chester area.

I would like to organize it for a Saturday.

Can we get some responses to see who's interested in coming to this meet and where you'll be coming from if so? That way, we can get some thoughts flowing and get something put together.

·
Registered
432 Posts
let me know when this goes down, ill probably be in.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hmm can we push it to second week of march? ill be home from school then and im from central nj too

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, when you say "break from school" or "when I'm home in PA", please give us some dates or time frame for this...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hm. I might be traveling overseas in March, but I'm not sure when yet. My February and March will probably be months of hell with the work.

I was kind of hoping to put something together this January...

·
7,595 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
Well sometime in Feb. DeLorean and I will host the second Annual PA Winter Meet - if we can find a new route and organize a date before then. :p
there is no IF, it IS going to happen!

·
Registered
392 Posts
any time before the 17th and ill be there

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
citronxbeige - where in central Jersey are you, mate? you can PM me if you don't want to say out loud.

·
Registered
392 Posts
edison, we spoke about this in one of your first posts

i go to school in SE PA at villanova though so im familiar with both areas

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
well my break is march 11-19....some of which will hopefully be spent in boston getting custom tuned by frank of sqr...im curently talking out dates with jak stoll and some other ppl....so i dunno

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's cool... Like Burns said, not everyone will be accomodated, but I do want to set it up soon because time's a-tickin'

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
well I think the weekend after presidents day weekend (Feb. 25-27) Myself and DeLorean will be in NY sking with other ppl... anyone who wants to get in on the fun is welcome I'm sure - just know it's with a Boy Scout Troop and a bunch of youngins and some old heads. Cheap sking tho - decent mountain

·
7,595 Posts
25th then, guess I'm booked. I am thinking the first weekend in March area for the PA saab meet. I'll post on that tomorrow.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How about this coming Saturday (Jan 8) or next Saturday (Jan 15) in central Jersey? :) Whats the head count of those interested for these dates?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts