1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name:Christos (Chris)
Means of contact: PM or (757)6457684
Price: $3500 OBO

Description: I have in my possession a mint 20 drawer SNAP-ON tool box that is now empty

Pictures:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Yes, but lots of blue-collar people losing their jobs and trying to stay afloat selling off tools and machinery, but great price, best of luck.

·
Greek Mod
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im still having a hard time believing that within 2 hours of posting on cl
someone came and bought all the tools out of it....ended up filling the back of a minivan with no seats
there were A LOT of tools that ppl missed out on

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
and you usually only have to buy them once.

grkguy, you might wanna put the model numbers from the box on here that way people can look them up on snap ons website see to how much money they are gonna save
I'll save you the trouble - it's Red Snap-On - there are 3 sections and a cover. That's about $18,000 retail in tool box ;)

It does look nice and that price is what I paid (almost) for just my Bottom MAC tool box new. I have a $14,000 retail toolbox setup myself - all 3 parts bought new, total investment of $6200 (ish). Stupid career costs too much. We won't even get into the Snap-On, MAC, Matco, and cornwell tools which fill it. I've been buying tools and wrenching with them since I was 18... so in 7-8 years I have spent far too much and have cut myself off from anything but harbor feight and sears from now on. Amazon.com is a good place to get stuff too these days.

Again - $3500 for that box is a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts